With supply chain shortages and changing consumer behaviour, Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM) could be particularly stressful for online shops this year. As an entrepreneur, should you also want to participate in this trend, which has been on the rise in recent years?
Expand your e-commerce business internationally
Unlock unlimited international growth
Are you considering to enter new markets with your webshop? Or do you want to ship to even more countries in Europe? That’s great. We are here to make your life easier. Because we understand the hassle of cross-border logistics, not to mention returning products. Nowadays customers expect smooth and fast shipping. You can benefit from our transport network and own warehouses: we run a daily operation, saving you from huge investments. Because having the IT integration to print a label isn’t that hard. It’s more challenging to get your parcels to any country in Europe by truck.
We’ll also offer you centralised customer service, so for all countries you have us: a global solution with a single contact.
- You have access to all major carriers in Europe, via just one point of contact.
- We are the most flexible value for money expert in cross-border Final Mile shipping and Customs Clearance in Europe.
- From pick-up at your warehouse to returns from 19 countries.
- From pick-up at your warehouse to your customer’s doorstep
- Access to a local return solution within 24 hours
- Importing from US, UK or China was never easier with our Customs Clearance solutions
- Easy to scale up through fulfillment
- Your customer can collect their parcel where and whenever they want
- We’ll take care of shipping, so you can stay focused on your business
So why work with us?
One-stop shipping at B2C Europe saves you time and money. It’s a win-win for you and your customers. Unlock unlimited international growth for your business.
Maersk announced its intent to acquire B2C Europe on August 6th, 2021 and today it is announced that A.P. Moller – Maersk has completed the acquisition.
Since the pandemic, a lot has changed in the e-commerce landscape. Forever? That is quite likely to be the case. A shift in how and where we shop along with a major impact on ‘ethical consumerism’.