Will be responsible for managing assigned Linehaul operations, analyzing all the details to minimize linehaul costs. He/she manages linehaul schedules and plans, in an effort to maximize capacity, minimize partial trailer loads and ensure service integrity for assigned areas. He/she also directly manages, supervises and assigns tasks to local drivers and if needed, helps out as a backup driver. The linehaul manager is responsible for achieving the company standards for safety, quality, efficiency, cost, service and delivery.
Want to join our crew
and make a difference from day one?
What you'll do
What it takes
You are an experienced professional in logistics, and you know how to manage a team. You have proven leadership skills and you are a great communicator. Your English and Dutch are excellent, and you see working with other cultures as an energizer. You have a high energy level and you are not sensitive to stress, in fact it makes your day even better. You are willing to travel to other B2C locations as well as attend logistics fairs and visit suppliers. Your positive attitude and willingness to help are able to motivate your team members to go the extra mile.
- Perfect mastery of the Dutch and English language
- Extensive knowledge of the transportation industry
- Familiarity with logistics software and excellent geographical knowledge
- Effective organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated Leadership and supervisory capabilities.
- Tact, diplomacy and calmness, especially when dealing with drivers and customers
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software
- C Driver’s license (Rijbewijs C)
- Knowledge of PowerBI
- German and/or French language is desirable
What we offer
- A full time job in a dynamic environment
- A great team of professionals
- Lots of fun
- Training and development
- Compensation and benefits in accordance with your responsibilities.
Inspired? Click the apply-button and let’s meet!